We are recruiting on behalf of a “Top Employer” located in the downtown core. They are currently seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) to join their ‘Corporate Finance’ team overseeing controllership functions investment management, business channels, including projects and various initiatives.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Manage the Controllership function collaborating with Global partners to deliver accounting services with best practices
• Support to various business functions on services, regulatory reporting, analysis, and technical accounting issues.
• Oversight and develop new product/client parameters using system and technology enhancements
• Manage internal reporting across business channels and prepare forecasts/budges for planning
• Lead Corporate Treasury, cash flow and working capital forecasting
• Exhibit leadership qualities building strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
The employer is offering an excellent compensation package consisting of an attractive base salary and significant performance bonus component, along with a non-contributory RSP program and other monetary benefits. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 10+ years of progressive experience having qualified in public accounting
• Relevant financial services industry experience in accounting or controllership functions
• Experience leading, coaching, developing, and supervising high performing team
• Experience presenting to Executive team and other stakeholders
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Since 2010, Canadian Accounting Consultants has been exclusively focused on the recruitment of Chartered Professional Accountants, dedicated to helping CPAs and employers find a great fit for their careers and finance teams.
Copyright © Canadian Accounting Consultants 2022. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Page