We are recruiting on behalf of a company who is building its team with high performing individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment where engagement, continuous learning and development are key to future growth. Recognized by the Globe & Mail report on business as “Women Lead Here.”
They are seeking a recently qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) for this newly created role that provides great mentorship and exposure to operations leaders.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Support reporting in a timely manner and provide continuous improvement and controls.
• Prepare note disclosures, MD&A filings including materials for board reporting.
• Execute on various projects and initiatives by corporate, joint partners and integration of acquisition.
• Manage internal and external stakeholders’ requests as required on key financial metrics.
• Perform variance analysis, forecast, and prepare period end reports for operational leaders.
• Business partnership with operations to drive costs down and maximise opportunities.
• Complete balance sheet reconciliations and provide commentary on variances.
• Identify continuous improvements and initiatives for corporate and joint venture partners.
The company is offering a competitive compensation package for this level including an attractive base and RSP program. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation.
• Min 3 years of public accounting experience
• Aptitude for continuous improvement including process and controls.
• Ability to multi-task in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at [email protected] -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Since 2010, Canadian Accounting Consultants has been exclusively focused on the recruitment of Chartered Professional Accountants, dedicated to helping CPAs and employers find a great fit for their careers and finance teams.
Copyright © Canadian Accounting Consultants 2023. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Page