We are recruiting on behalf of well-established company poised for continued growth located in the North end of Toronto. They are seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) currently at the Manager level in industry for this exciting, dynamic, and influential opportunity.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Oversee the preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements, FS notes, and MD&A
• Ensure the integrity and accuracy of financial reporting in accordance with accounting standards working directly with the Auditors to execute audits and reviews
• Participate in special projects with cross-functional teams within the finance and operations
• Key contributor in providing analysis, insights, recommendations derived from financial reporting to Executives and key stakeholders on business performance
• Perform analysis of business indicators that drive revenue and costs to create efficiencies and improvements
• Treasury functions including cash flow forecasting, bank and covenant reporting
• Collaborate with operating businesses in creating and supporting budgets, forecasting, KPIs, sales and margin analysis with dashboards to support growth opportunities
• Assist in development and execution of long-term strategic and operational plans
The company is offering a competitive compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and annual bonus program. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation
• Manager level CPA with 5-8 years of experience, including public accounting and industry
• Financial statement compilation experience for private enterprises
• Strong technical accounting skills under ASPE and/or IFRS
• Working knowledge of analytical tools e.g. Power BI, PowerPoint and ERP systems
• Well-developed project management and leadership skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at [email protected] -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Since 2010, Canadian Accounting Consultants has been exclusively focused on the recruitment of Chartered Professional Accountants, dedicated to helping CPAs and employers find a great fit for their careers and finance teams.
Copyright © Canadian Accounting Consultants 2023. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Page